If you are not hungry for God, then you are full of yourself.
- Meek - Greek word "protace"
- Used to refer to a wild stallion that has been tamed
- Meek = strength under control
- 1 Peter 5:6
Seven Benefits of Being "Meek"
- Meekness defuses conflict
- Meekness disarms critics
- Meekness is persuasive
- Meekness is attractive
- Meekness earns respect
- Meekness is a witness to unbelievers
- Meekness makes me like Jesus
How to Stay Hungry for Righteousness
- Remind yourself how much God loves you
- Stop filling up on spiritual junk food
- Make knowing God your #1 goal
- Get into God's Word every day
- Get with others who crave God's Word