Four Men on a Road & The Limits of Love
The answer to the question “Who is my neighbor?” is “My neighbor is anyone in need”.
The Good Samaritan Parable
- The question
- The parable
Do You Have Love Limits?
- Limited by who it is
- Limited by how much it entails
- Limited by your own limitations
For Us Today
- Galatians 5:13-14
- Who are you unwilling to love as your neighbor?
- What are you unwilling to do to love your neighbor?
- Are you loving your neighbor at the same level that you love yourself?
- Are you looking around for neighbors in need?