2 Samuel 6:1-23
There are times to be fearful and there are times to be joyful. Wisdom and humbleness help us discern between the two and which is appropriate for the moment.
Ark of the Covenant
- Its construction – Exodus 25:10-22
- Its significance – Numbers 10:35-36
The Presence of God
Relocation of the Ark
- Verses 3-11 – Terror
- Numbers 4:4-6, 15, 17-20; 7:9
- Verses 12-23 – Joy
The Balance of Fear and Joy
- Psalm 2:11 – Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
- Accomplished through Humility
- Difference in Worship and Performance
- Difference in Praise and Platform